We are continuing to work on our objectives for 2023 forward. We recognise that a significant amount of work is required on an ongoing basis to ensure ESG is a priority. We want to be known as a responsible business that uses the strength of BDO to help people, businesses and society succeed.
Our priorities during 2023 are:
- To conduct an ESG Gap analysis internally within BDO Ireland which will improve how we monitor, measure and report on ESG within our firm. This process has started and we will report on completion.
- Decrease Carbon Footprint per employee as part of our environmental commitment.
- Support our Community through initiatives such as the Inner City Enterprise.
- Contribute socially to philanthropic causes.
- Ensure an environmentally friendly and sustainable procurement strategy with our vendors.
- Work with BDO Globally to ensure our initiatives are aligned to maximum benefit.
In addition, BDO publish annually a Transparency report – see attached for 2022. This details our Governance, Structures and Policies.
Transparency Report 2022
Meet our Sustainability Team
Are you looking to implement a sustainable business strategy for your organisation, talk to our team today and see how we can assist you.