The pending U.S. Tax reform under the Trump administration and both houses of Congress is forecasted to have significant impact on international business and the global economy.
While there is uncertainty on when the tax code will be final, businesses can and should be planning ahead. In the first webinar of the 2017 series of BDO International's Tax webinar programme, our US and UK teams will focus on the key tax and reporting issues that global organisations need to consider.
The BDO team will:
- Discuss the US legislative process.
- Review the potential federal changes tax reform may bring about in 2017.
- Identify and discuss the state ramifications of those changes.
- Explain what it means for international business.
- BDO UK: Malcolm Joy
- BDO US International Tax: Joe Calianno
- BDO US Fed: Todd Simmens
- BDO US SALT: Scott Smith
To register for this webinar, please click here.