Hotels, Restaurants & Bars Report 2016
25 November 2016
BDO is delighted to introduce our Hotels, Restaurants and Bars report for 2016.
Last year's report highlighted the journey of our contributors during a time of recovery for the Irish economy and tourism sector. In 2016 as tourism growth and overall performance within the hospitality sector has increased, our contributors reflect on the key drivers for growth along with the challenges and opportunities for the sector moving forward.
BDO would like to thank the key industry stakeholders and operators who gave their time to contributute to this report:
- Adrian Cummins, Restaurant Association of Ireland (RAI)
- Brian Murphy and Cian Bourke, The Curragower
- Donall O'Keeffe, LVA
- Frank Gleeson, Mercantile Group
- Helen O'Donnell, The Hunt Museum Cafe
- Joe Russell, Trump International Golf Links & Hotel
- Padraig Cribben, VFI
- Pat McCann, Dalata Hotel Group plc
- Paul Cadden, Saba
- Tim Fenn, Irish Hotels Federation
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any part of the report further, please contact us.