Changes to Ireland's Transfer Pricing Regime - Finance Bill 2019
04 November 2019
Ireland's transfer pricing and international tax regime will dramatically change from 1 January 2020. The Department of Finance published Finance Bill 2019 on 2 September, containing legislation that adopts latest international standards for corporate taxation in Ireland.
The new Irish legislation covers eight general areas. This paper outlines the key transfer pricing dlements of Finance Bill 2019 and their impact on Irish business and investment.
1) 2017 OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines
2) Documentation using Master and Local Files
3) Re-characterize arrangements lacking substance
4) Excessive payments deemed a distribution
5) Remove exemption for small and medium-sized companies
6) Remove grandfathering exemption
7) Apply transfer pricing to specified non-trading transactions
8) Extend rules to capital transactions
DOWNLOAD our brochure to find out more about the new legislation, the government’s objectives and the impact to Irish business.