Enterprise Ireland has announced a new fund of €5m for Irish Retailers who wish to achieve a step change in their online capability.
Successful applicants will be awarded funding to support a maximum of 80% of the project eligible costs with a maximum grant of €40,000. BDO Digital Consulting have hands-on experience working with the Online Retail Scheme supporting Irish Retailers to grow their business locally and globally.
Applications for the EI Online Retail Scheme funding are invited through a public call for submission of projects.
- Call Open date: Now open
- Call Close date: Tuesday 25th May 2021 at 12 (noon).
Our team of specialists can help your retail business. At BDO, we know how to design, develop and enhance your company's capability to use eCommerce. Our expertise and capabilities means we know how to leverage online as an effective channel for customer acquisition, market expansion and cost efficiency goals.
What can we do for you
The Covid-19 Retail grant aims to support the following activities:
- Developing an ecommerce strategy for your business
- Developing your message and brand strategy for promotion through your website and social media channels
- Audit and analysis of your existing website and develop best in class user experiences
- Planning and execution of content marketing to grow your awareness in export markets
- Implementation of software solutions to bring process efficiencies to your retail business.
- Expert consultancy and hands-on support in the execution of the above (1-5)
- Training and upskilling of your internal team in best practice digital marketing techniques
Contact Conor.MacManus@bdoeatonsquare.ie to find out more about eligibility, reasons to apply and how BDO can help you.
Subscribe to receive the latest BDO News and Insights
Please fill out the following form to access the download.