Ireland as a location for group treasury
14 January 2020
Recent International tax changes have required many multinational groups to consider their current financing and treasury arrangements, and in some cases consider relocating their treasury operations.
The identification of a suitable jurisdiction in which to base future treasury operations is key.
Ireland is an extremely attractive location for corporate treasury activities. The key benefits
Ireland offers are:
- Ireland has a well developed and experienced corporate treasury industry and is a centre of excellence for treasury managers
- A well-established international financial centre
- Highly skilled and educated workforce
- The only English speaking country in the Eurozone (and the EU post-Brexit)
- Fully compliant with the Single European Payments Area (SEPA) regulations
- Common law jurisdiction
- Flexibility in financial reporting
Click DOWNLOAD to find out more, including the tax benefits that make Ireland an attractive solution for establishing or expanding treasury operations and how BDO can assist you.