System Evaluation & Selection
Selecting a HRIS software solution that helps organisations manage their human resources data can seem quite daunting with the large array of solutions on the market. Solutions can be as simple as a database or more complex HRIS solutions such as Workday or SAP.
There is no one-size fits all approach to evaluating and selecting an HRIS system because companies and their needs are too diverse.
Our tried and tested, system evaluation and selection process allows us to be the independent expert voice on behalf of you the client when selecting a HRIS solution that fits your current and future needs.
- HRIS and payroll system implementation and upgrade support
- HRIS Audit & Independent system health check
- HRIS and payroll system optimisation and adoption from a people, process and technology perspective
- System Administration and HR Transaction processing
By the end of the evaluation & selection process, companies will be able to:
- A resilient, structured yet adaptive HRIS and payroll system
- Efficient ways of working that fully leverages the technology available
- Ability to enable not only your HR and payroll department but also the wider manager and employee base
- A HR and payroll team that are self sufficient but also have access to a team of SME’s to support/guide through any complex issues/projects