Project & Change Management
Taking on a major HRIS projects is a daunting task and not one to be taken lightly as the impact will reverberate across the entire organisation. With sometimes only “semi” PMs available internally companies do not have the clarity on deliverables, milestones or manage the issues and risks of the project as needed.
An experienced PM brings clarity and calm to a large project and through proper change management brings the organisation on a journey.
Our Prince2, PMP, CSP accredited project and change managers successfully deliver a wide variety of HRIS projects by combining expertise, proven PM methodologies and a common-sense approach to their customer engagements.
- Project Managers both business or technical
- Client-Side PM – We sit on your side during implementation
- Change Manager to help deliver and manage the impact
- Project Management Office (PMO) including executive reporting dashboards
By using our Project and Change Management services, companies will be able to:
- Clarity on the project objectives, scope and business benefits
- Clear detailed project plans with deliverables, milestones and ownership
- Risks and Issues management throughout the process and escalated as necessary
- Clear ownership and responsibility across all project resources
- Clear governance across the project and stakeholders
- Clear change management plan with training, communication and risk managed leading to increased end user and stakeholder engagement with the system