Kevin is a Partner in BDO's Taxation department and a member of the firm's Brexit Taskforce. Kevin joined BDO in 2004 and has more than 18 years' experience advising individuals and corporates on a variety of tax issues. As International Tax Coordinator for BDO in Ireland, Kevin has built up a network of key contacts in offices around the globe and can ensure any international tax matter is proactively managed.
SERVICES & SPECIALISM
Kevin has significant experience in advising on the following:
- Setting up a business in Ireland and access to Ireland's 12.5% tax regime
- Expanding into new jurisdictions
- All aspects of international taxation
- Transfer pricing
- IP and R&D planning
- Corporate tax matters for tech, media and telecoms business
- Tax related Brexit planning
- Structuring tax based investment transactions and exits from:
- Corporate reorganisations and restructuring
- Holding company structures
Kevin is a member of the TACL BEPS Subcommittee (a joint industry and Revenue forum) and is also a member of the Amcham Tax Working Group.
Prior to joining BDO, Kevin worked for EY where he was a Manager in the Financial Services Group.
Kevin graduated from UCD with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 1999. He is an Associate with the Irish Taxation Institute and a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland.