Kevin is a Partner in BDO's Taxation department and a member of the firm's Brexit Taskforce. Kevin joined BDO in 2004 and has more than 18 years' experience advising individuals and corporates on a variety of tax issues. As International Tax Coordinator for BDO in Ireland, Kevin has built up a network of key contacts in offices around the globe and can ensure any international tax matter is proactively managed.
SERVICES & SPECIALISM
Kevin has significant experience in advising on the following:
- All aspects of international taxation;
- Various matters relevant to property developers;
- Various matters relevant to hoteliers;
- Structuring tax based investment transactions and exits from these;
- Corporate reorganisations and restructuring;
- Holding company structures;
- Wealth extraction;
- R&D credits and the IP regime;
- Close company issues;
- Access to Ireland’s 12.5% tax rate, and;
- Owner-manager income tax issues.
Kevin sits on the Double Taxation Committee of the Irish Funds Industry Association (IFIA) and is a member of the BDO Transfer Pricing Centre of Excellence. He also sits on the Professional Development sub-committee of the Irish Taxation Institute.
Prior to joining BDO, Kevin worked for Ernst & Young (now EY) where he was a Manager in the Financial Services Group.
Kevin graduated from UCD with a Bachelor of Commerce degree in 1999. He is an Associate with the Irish Taxation Institute and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland.