Shane is a partner at BDO Eaton Square, our Irish Consulting practice with global experience working with some of the largest organisations, both nationally and internationally, across the private and public sector.
Prior to joining BDO, Shane has held Senior General Manager, Commercial, Shared Services, and Finance roles in a range of sectors and organisations - Diageo, Telefonica O2, Britvic, Folens Publishers, Coillte, and CPM Ireland.
Shane currently advises clients in developing their vision and strategy, and then aligning and inspiring their organisation to deliver it. He advises and supports our clients to transform their organisation by implementing and truly embedding transformational change across customer, product/service, price, people, process, technology, and culture.
Shane is a Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA/CGMA), has BA Finance from WIT, he holds certificates in Digital Transformation and Microsoft Dynamics365, and is PRINCE2 qualified.
Shane is a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), The Change Management Institute (CMI), and The Institute of Management Consultants and Advisers (IMCA).
He brings an impactful, authentic approach to supporting clients through his unique blend of:
- Industry and consulting experiences
- Spanning both private and public sectors with market leading organisations as both employee and consultant
- Commercial, Operational, Financial and GM leadership roles
- Drive, energy, and passion for making an impact
SERVICES & SPECIALISM
Shane authentically delivers pragmatic, actionable advice and support to deliver tangible value at pace for clients.
He specialises in solving client needs in a range of areas including:
- Ambition, Vision, Strategy and Business Plan Development,
- Strategy Mobilisation and Implementation,
- Business Led Technology programmes
- Business Led Transformations
- Organisation Design
- Business Case development for HCM, CRM, and Finance platforms and then all support required to develop requirements, shortlist vendors and platforms, select, contract, and manage the implementation and realise the benefits.
- Programme Management and Project Management
- Change Management
- Net Revenue Management (Commercial Trade Terms, Pricing & Credit Management)
- Back-office automation
- Process and Governance review and re-engineering
- Identifying and addressing legacy issues that create problems (backlogs) for clients
- Shared Services and outsourcing
His sectoral experiences include FMCG, AgriFoods, Pharma, Telecoms, Media, Energy, Construction, Retail, Distribution, Professional Services, Financial Services, Charities, Arts & Culture, Education, Publishing, Regulatory, Membership Organisations, Sport & Recreation, Public Sector (Government Departments, Agencies, and Semi State Agencies).
His clients include FTSE100 & Fortune100 plcs, SME’s, Not for Profit’s and Public Sector.