Our experience is that successful examinerships have the capacity to protect a viable business or a part thereof and provide a better solution for its creditors than a traditional liquidation process. Our Corporate Finance & Recovery solution ensures that we have all of the skills necessary to achieve the best results during the period of protection the Examinership process offers.
Our role as examiner would encompass the following:
- Sourcing investors / Assisting with an Investment Agreement
- Dividing creditors into different classes
- Formulating a scheme of arrangement
- If required examining the affairs of Company
- Monitor performance during the period of Examinership
- Meetings with Creditors
- Reporting to the Court.
We can assist in preparing the Independent Accountant’s Report required by the High Court to determine the merits of Appointing an Examiner over a business
We also offer a unique service to Creditors of companies that are about to enter the Examinership process. We can review Independent Accountants Reports prepared by others, with a view to establishing whether there are elements of the Report which can be challenged.