Cyber Risk Advisory Services
Download our brochure
Cybersecurity - we understand that many organisations find it difficult to know when they have done ‘enough’. The technical jargon can be a barrier, preventing organisations from determining whether measures in place are effective and proportionate.
BDO has the business insights and technical expertise to ensure your organisation is cyber secure. Our team can turn technical jargon into plain English and ensure that your organisation is protected.
We have structured our approach around the needs of our clients:
- Prepare: identifying what needs to be protected, and how.
- Protect: address vulnerabilities to strengthen resilience.
- Respond: responding in the event of a cyber incident.
To diagnose vulnerabilities and identify cyber risks we offer the following services:
- Penetration testing
- Third party assessment
- Data flow risk assessment
- Cybersecurity governance review
- Incident response planning and testing
- IT configuration review
BDO will help you to better understand what work is necessary, why, and the options available to you.
Cyber threats evolve constantly and it is difficult for most organisations to keep up. The impact of a cyber incident can be catastrophic, and you want to know that you are protected in real-time. BDO can provide peace of mind that experts are looking after your organisation 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our managed services include:
- Security operations centre
- Managed detection and response
- Managed threat intelligence
Our managed services are structured to provide access to the best tools and technologies for organisations of all sizes.
In the event of a suspected or confirmed cybersecurity incident, you need an experienced partner. Time is of the essence and a quick response can significantly reduce an incident’s impact. Our services include:
- Incident response to navigate you through an incident
- Forensics to work out what happened and what's affected
Incidents are a matter of ‘when’, not ‘if’. We help our clients to respond quickly and get back to business.
Get in touch if you would like to discuss how we can help your organisation.
Download our brochure for more information about our cybersecurity services.
The BDO team
Our cybersecurity team has significant experience of assisting clients of all types and sizes. The team includes:
- Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISAs)
- IS27001 LA/LI
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSPs)
- Licenced Penetration Testers
- Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH)