Our Dublin office is responsible for auditing some of the leading funds administered in Ireland with a portfolio of clients spread over a number of jurisdictions such as Ireland, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands.
BDO’s client base and experience is extensive and our investment fund audit clients range from:
- Master feeder structures to segregated portfolios and umbrella funds
- Mutual funds to hedge funds
- UCITS and Non-UCITS structures
- Financial statements prepared under all major accounting frameworks
With Cayman registered funds, which require sign off by a Cayman registered auditor, we liaise closely with our Cayman colleagues to provide an efficient, seemless and timely service. In our work we interact with the leading banks, custodians and administrators, both in Ireland and internationally.
We service clients operating across the sector, including:
- Traditional and alternative fund managers
- Offshore funds
- Hedge funds
- Open ended investment companies
- Listed and unlisted investment trust companies.
BDO is a member of Irish Funds.