Our Dublin office is responsible for auditing some of the leading funds administered in Ireland with a portfolio of clients spread over a number of jurisdictions such as Ireland, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands.
BDO Ireland’s client base and experience is extensive and our investment fund audit clients range from:
- Master feeder structures to segregated portfolios and umbrella funds
- Mutual funds to hedge funds
- UCITS and Non-UCITS structures
- Assets under Management from €20million to €3.3billion
- Financial statements prepared under US GAAP, IFRS and Irish GAAP
With Cayman registered funds, which require sign off by a Cayman registered auditor, we liaise closely with our Cayman colleagues to provide an efficient and timely service. In our work we deal with most of the leading banks, custodians and administrators, both in Ireland and internationally.
We service clients operating across the sector, including:
- Traditional and Alternative Fund Managers
- Offshore funds
- Hedge funds
- Open ended investment companies
- Listed and unlisted investment trust companies.
We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we develop with our clients, characterised by effective communication, technical excellence and a tailored approach to each audit we perform.
We have offices in all the key global financial services markets. Our team has strong relationships with our overseas practices, particularly Cayman, London, New York and Luxembourg, and offers an integrated approach internationally.