Our Dublin office provides the full range of audit, assurance, tax and advisory services to clients in the asset management sector.
We service clients operating across the sector, including:
- Traditional and alternative fund managers
- Offshore funds
- Hedge funds
- Open ended investment companies
- Listed and unlisted investment trust companies
- ICAVs (Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicles
- UCITS (Undertakings for the Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) and Non-UCITS structures
Our Dublin office is responsible for auditing some of the leading funds administered in Ireland with a portfolio of clients spread over a number of jurisdictions such as Ireland, the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands. With Cayman registered funds, which require sign off by a Cayman registered auditor, we liaise closely with our Cayman colleagues to provide an efficient, seamless and timely service. In our work we interact with the leading banks, custodians and administrators, both in Ireland and internationally.
Our FS Risk & Advisory team provide expert advice on a range of complex issues. Our knowledge helps our clients retain and grow assets, mitigate risk and respond to regulatory changes in areas such as money laundering, financial crime and investigations. Our professionals take a proactive approach to addressing concerns before they become major issues, providing tailored advice throughout the entire engagement process.
Our Financial Services Tax team consists of a dedicated team of professionals, with an international background and extensive financial services experience. We work alongside our international colleagues, spanning 167 countries and territories, to offer an integrated international approach incorporating domestic and foreign tax advice.
Our services cover:
- Withholding Tax optimisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Structuring
- Tax Due Diligence
- Tax Risk Review Assessment
- Corporation Tax Compliance reporting
- Fund specific returns – IREF, IUT and Return of Values, FATCA/CRS, iXBRL
BDO is a member of Irish Funds