Customs and International Trade Services
BDO Customs and International Trade Services Ltd advise on a range of Importing and Exporting issues relating to the import of goods into and out of the EU.
Our priority is to understand our clients needs in order to provide a tailor-made and customised service. We know trade issues are often urgent and require priority attention. We will therefore match your business and trade issues with our experienced and knowledgeable consultants who can advise both on the EU Legislative requirements as well as support with operational implementation.
We can also liaise with your other advisers including in-house or external counsel and attorneys, brokers, financial and tax personnel or consultants to provide a seamless solution to your international trade and customs requirements.
Additionally, we can advise on your Global customs requirements through our international network of BDO advisors.
Our range of services include advice on:
- Customs and other Import duties and taxes
- Excise duties and the movement of goods subject to excise
- Export Compliance requirements
- The post-Brexit impact on your supply chain
- Audits and Investigations
- AEO authorisation
- Customs implications for your supply chain
- Customs Clearance
- Customs training
- Single Market requirements with regard to imports in areas such as food and agricultural products
- Achieving duty savings through Customs Optimizations
- Specific industry advisory services in relation to Aviation
Our advisory team will engage with you to resolve any current issues you have in the area of Customs and Trade as well as pro-actively reviewing your customs duty liabilities to ensure both compliance and to optimise duty savings.
Customs Implementation, IT Solutions and Data Analytics
Our team will work with your Customs and IT departments to implement duty reporting to meet Revenue Commissioners requirements and to provide data visualisation and data analytics reporting.
We will also advise on simplification options for Imports and Exports to minimise delays at the border.
Our clearance team can engage with you to provide customs clearance and brokerage for Imports and Exports.