Get visibility and access to your customs declarations, while having a professional broker lodge declarations and interact with revenue on your behalf.
In the post-Brexit customs reality, completing prompt and compliant declarations remains a challenge for traders.
BDO Customs and International Trade Services can provide traders with the best of what in-house services and professional brokerage can offer. Get visibility and access to your customs declarations while having a professional brokerage lodge declarations and interact with Revenue on your behalf.
Having access to a full service team also provides peace of mind and all year round cover. In addition, the benefit of a full service team means you are always up to date with current customs requirements.
We focus on:
- Ensuring higher quality declarations to deliver first time routing successes.
- Supporting multi-user, multi-stakeholder, and multi-organisational collaboration
- Providing real time visibility on movement and status of your goods giving you transparency and control over all your shipments and avoiding downtime.
- Providing full document retention for audit purposes.
- Providing support by email and phone as required.
BDO VIP Customs Brokerage Service
If you require an agent to lodge customs declarations on your behalf, but equally require access to your records for audit purposes then we suggest using the BDO VIP Customs Brokerage service.
- Complete and lodge your customs declarations both in Ireland and the UK
- Work with you to engage either directly or indirectly with your Hauliers and Freight Forwarders as well as your Logistics Department
- Fully manage the customs process, allowing your suppliers and logistics providers to concentrate on delivery
- Interact with Customs Authorities and other Import/Export Departments e.g. DAFM on your behalf.
- Complete your Entry Summary Declaration
- (ENS) declarations and Pre-Boarding Notification (PBN) if required
- Provide full document retention for audit purposes
- Provide support by email and phone as required
- Provide a monthly report on all entries completed within a month, which can be filtered by supplier and duty paid or other metrics as required, providing you with an easy means of reconciling to your ROS Account and postponed VAT by linking VAT suspended back to Import entries (once we are your only customs agent).