Understanding Customs and International Trade Regulations are a critical aspect of today’s Global Supply Chain.
Goods move across many borders before reaching their final destination and can therefore be subject a host of Import Duty Costs, Indirect Barriers to Trade, Global Trade Controls, Import and Export Licensing and Certification requirements.
In BDO we specialise in getting to know your company in order to provide a tailor made and customised service. Areas of focus include:
- Securing beneficial classifications and duty rates
- Reviewing entitlement to preferential and non-preferential
- Advice and negotiations on customs valuation
- Advising on and securing duty reliefs
- Centralised Clearance and SASP
- Audits and Investigations
- Excise Consultancy
- Security and Supply Chain
- Managed Customs Clearance
- Trade and compliance
- Export management
- Trade Issues
- Export Licensing
Our team have been working with companies in relation to Customs and Trade for over thirty years and have a wealth of experience in relation to achieving duty savings and ensuring compliance. We offer highly competitive rates and retainer options along with a team dedicated to your needs.
Our team ranges from experts with background in Customs Consultancy, Revenue, Industry and Clearance so we can address any issue you may have in relation to Import/Export requirements.