Business Edge Tax Webinar Series
09 June 2021
The series, hosted by Derek Henry, Tax Partner at BDO, will feature insights from a range of BDO experts and external speakers who will help you gain that business edge.
About the Tax Webinar Series
BDO Business Edge is a three-part webinar series that will provide businesses with insights and practical tips on:
- How to utilise research, development and innovation supports to grow your business.
- Efficiently manage wealth created, succession planning and exit options in today’s economic environment.
Who Should Attend?
Business owners and senior leaders who are passionate about innovation and building a profitable business for today and into the future.
Webinar #1: Growth through Innovation | June 16th from 11am - 12pm
Our first webinar will explore the importance of innovation in growing your business and will provide:
- An overview of Ireland’s economic outlook, presented by Danny McCoy, CEO, IBEC.
- A detailed analysis of some of the key Irish-based incentives available to support businesses seeking growth through research, development, and innovation, presented by Mark O’Sullivan, Partner, R&D Incentives.
Webinar #2: Success and Managing Wealth | June 30th from 11am – 12pm
Our second webinar in the series looks at the area of wealth management and will outline:
- How to tax efficiently manage wealth created through the success of the business, presented by Maoliosa McHugh, Senior Tax Manager, BDO .
- Details on various investment options available in the current climate, presented by Jonathan Sheahan, Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) and Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) with Compass Private Wealth.
Webinar #3: Exit and Succession Strategies for your Business | July 14th from 11am – 12pm
Our final webinar examines the options available to businesses at a more advanced stage of growth and will cover:
- Tax reliefs available and the structuring of your business in anticipation of sale or passing on to the next generation.
- Insights by BDO’s M&A partner, Katharine Byrne.