BDO Customs and International Trade Services
BDO Customs and International Trade Services Ltd advise on a range of issues relating to international and European customs and trade.
We have an established network of experts across the EU, the US and Asia and can therefore advise you on your import/export issues in any of these jurisdictions.
Our speciality is risk management and getting to understand our client in order to provide a tailor-made and customised service. We know trade issues are often urgent and require priority attention. We are unique in being able to match your business/trade issues with an experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
We can liaise with your other advisers including in-house or external counsel and attorneys, brokers and financial and tax personnel or consultants to provide a seamless solution to your international trade and customs requirements. We can advise on your Irish, European and global customs requirements through our international network of advisors.
Our range of services include:
- Advice on applicable import taxes including customs duties, anti-dumping duties, agricultural levies
- Support on excise duties and the movement of goods subject to excise
- Advice on Exports
- Support with export compliance
- Support with audits and investigations
- Getting you through the AEO application process
- Review of the customs implications for your supply chain
- Managed customs clearance
- Customs training
DOWNLOAD THE BDO CHECKLIST FOR IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS
BDO Customs and International Trade Services Ltd. Registered office 5th Floor, Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower, Dublin 2. Company Registration number: 419006