The latest edition of BDO Corporate Tax News is now live.
The pandemic may still have its grip on a large part of the globe, but the legislative processes of most countries are still moving forward. This 58th issue of BDO’s Corporate Tax News focuses on budgets and finance acts in Hong Kong, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Tunisia and the UK, as well as upcoming changes in Canada, Poland and Zimbabwe and proposed changes in the U.S.
The newsletter also highlights a new preferential regime for manufacturing services in Panama, a court case involving the characterisation of software payments in India and improvements to dispute resolution in Korea. The lead article spotlights how businesses are increasingly adopting and articulating clear tax principles aligned to their broader environmental, social and governance agendas.
We trust that you will find this issue—produced in close cooperation with our BDO colleagues from the above-mentioned countries—useful and informative. If you would like more information on any of the articles, or would like to discuss their implications for your business, please contact the BDO professional listed under each article.
In this issue:
- International: Tax as an essential part of your ESG Agenda
- Argentia: Tax reform - Tax transparency regime
- Canada: Key changes coming in 2021 to Form T1134
- Hong Kong: 2021/22 Hong Kong budget highlights
- India: Union Budget 2021 I Apex Court of India holds that software payments is not Royalties
- Korea: Double taxation - Making Dispute Resolution Mechanisms more effective
- Nigeria: Finance Act 2020 - Corporate tax measures
- Panama: New preferential regime for manufacturing-related services
- Poland: Tax reform - Tax transparency regime
- Sri Lanka: Annual Budget 2021
- Tunisia: 2021 Business/Finance Law
- United Kingdom: 2021 Budget/Finance bill
- Zimbabwe: Corporate Tax Changes in 2021
- United States: Meeting disruption through transformation I Biden administration unveils tax blueprint as part of American Jobs Plan
Subscribe to receive the latest BDO News and Insights
Please fill out the following form to access the download.