International Tech Hubs | eBook second edition
08 September 2020
The second edition of the International Tech Hubs ebook, brought to you by BDO's plugd:in platform is now live.
Building on the success of the international tech insights from the first edition, this work represents BDO's latest insights into future global tech hubs. Leveraging the collective expertise of BDO’s partners around the globe, the eBook looks at each location’s benefits and advantages for start-ups, scale-ups, established businesses and investors looking to expand internationally.
In Ireland, Bridging the gap between Europe and the United States has built our reputation as a tech hub
to be reckoned with. Kevin Doyle, Tax Partner, and Teresa Morahan, Head of Audit, discuss Ireland's favourable location for international tech firms, the growth of the industry in Ireland and other contributing factors such as government support and the talent pool.
Despite the upheaval caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, global tech hubs have proven to be supportive epicentres ripe for business growth and investor interest. Other locations represented in the lastest edition include:
- The Netherlands: a successful market with a strong system of support
- Boston: a well-established hub for tech companies of all sizes
- Ireland: a tech powerhouse with geographical advantage
- Latin America: a fertile region with high potential
- Germany: a robust and attractive region with VC appeal
- Vietnam: an emerging market with untapped potential
- South Africa: impressive infrastructure with international appeal
Click DOWNLOAD to access this ebook which will provide you with useful and unique insight into the future of the world's technological developments.
Content adapted from BDO United KIngdom, avaiable here.