Are You Eligible?
If your company is one of the many that have yet to apply for these innovation-based RD&I grant supports, you could be missing out on significant amounts of refunds for expenditure incurred.
For instance is your company:
- Developing a new product or process?
- Improving existing products, methods or processes?
- Working to reduce the environmental impact of your manufacturing process?
- Working on the next generation of your technology?
The application process varies depending on the type of grant funding being sought but for the larger value grants typically involves:
- Determining the eligible project(s) and the proposed activities to be undertaken
- Preparing a commercial / strategic report to describe why the project must be undertaken
- Preparing a technical report to describe the project
- Identifying the anticipated costs that will relate to the work
- Completing and filing the application
- Interview with the relevant funding body to review the application submitted, with a focus on the technical merits of the project(s)
Do you have an RD&I related query?
If you would like to request more information on the eligibility criteria for any specific RD&I funding supports, or information on how we can assist your company, please contact us here.