Feasibility Studies & Market Research
No firm should undertake a large investment or major expansion without a clear understanding of the risks, costs and revenues involved. While some firms may have the in-house skills and experience to prepare this analysis, others find the assistance of a third party invaluable in developing and checking the market assumptions that support a business plan. Our consulting team have extensive experience in evaluating and providing economic and project feasibility analysis for clients both in the private and public sectors.
A particular feature of our firm's expertise is our long involvement with projects in thetourism and hospitality sector. Examples of previous assignments include an industry-wide study of one sector of the Irish tourism industry, private feasibility studies for hotel and leisure developments and due diligence work for potential investors in a variety of businesses. Over the last number of years we have broadened our services and expertise in this area and are now equipped to carry out assignments across all sectors and sizes of projects.
Our feasibility studies and market research services include:
- Economic analysis and project feasibility
- Large-scale best use studies
- Market analysis and market structures reviews
- Modelling of projected demand (for new product and services)
- Stakeholder consultation and engagement
- Capital requirements projections & operational costing scenarios
- Options appraisal and due diligence
- Competitor intelligence