Project Execution & Management
We all know that the easy part is coming up with the 'plan'. The real difficulties arise when its time to implement. At the off-set, many projects fail to define the criteria for success, display only a vague insight into the project risks and show no real understanding of the scope of work that will be involved. Our consulting team can assist companies faced with these challenges, either by working with the client all the way from idea development through to implementation or by coming on-board once a project has been green-lighted to ensure that it is implemented on time and to budget. In both instances, we are committed to helping clients implement real change within their organisations and in doing so we either take on full project-office responsibilities, or provide specific skills to support the in-house project teams.
Our project execution and management advisory services include:
- Assistance in establishing procedures for green-lighting projects
- Advice on project planning and project scoping
- Definition of project documentation and project roles and responsibilities
- Preparation or assistance in the preparation of project plans
- Centralisation of project control and exercise of project oversight
- Design and management of project office or provision of fill-in skills to client teams.
Some of our project management assignments have included:
- Management of project office for multi-million Euro development by large charitable organisation
- End-to-end management of project to merge two large port companies.